Arra, Up Close and Personal

Arra, Up Close and Personal

Aoki, Daddy, and Ming

Aoki, Daddy, and Ming
I'm not spoiled he make me works! Hard too!

Simmons Money!

Russell Simmons has been instrumental in bringing hip-hop to every facet of business and media since its inception in the late 1970s: in music with the co-founding of the immensely successful original Def Jam Recordings; in the fashion industry with the trail-blazing Phat Farm, BabyPhat, Run Athletics, and Def Jam University clothing lines; in film with Simmons Lathan Media Group; in television with HBO’s “The Def Comedy Jam” and “Russell Simmons Presents Def Poetry”; on Broadway with the Tony Award winning stage production “Russell Simmons Def Poetry Jam on Broadway”; in the financial services industry with UniRush and its RushCard and Baby Phat RushCard; in fine jewelry with The Simmons Jewelry Co; in video gaming, mobile communications and other industries utilizing the internationally recognized Def Jam brand through Def Jam Enterprises; and in the community with Rush Philanthropic Arts Foundation and the Hip-Hop Summit Action Network. Russell is a sought-after public speaker and regularly addresses audiences ranging from public school children and university students to corporate executives and community leaders.

2010 Dis is Family Business, Mind Ya Business!

Russell's Cherub

My son was telling me about a story he read while doing his school work today "Animation Fans, Buckle Up! " The story was about a Japanese animation science-fiction movie... I am not gonna go into details but I want to say this there was a "super computer" in the movie called Cherub... The Cherub in the biblical context is a form of angel. Hence the title... Russell's Cherub.

After learning with, and listening to my son, I was motivated to ask this question to my friends and followers on facebook... I wanted to share the responses with you.

Arra Da Flygurl Simmons Ladies are we afraid to be independent... Why do we feel we need a man to "rescue" us? Is it the money? So what do you do when the money is gone... Move on to the next one? Somebody splain me dis please...

Amy M LohLa
Amy M LohLa
for me i aint afraid to be independent...thats why i hustle to get to that independent state..men are good though!lol

Nicole Folk
Nicole Folk
Wow what a good topic I personally don't nor have I ever needed a man to rescue me I depened soley on me and me alone I have my own money don't need money from men and the ones who do need and depend on a man for money trust me that man isn't giving it out for free he is getting whatever he wants in return.

Bonnie Mae Hamilton
Bonnie Mae Hamilton
Indeed men are good... We are just as good... When a man knows that a woman is totally dependent on him and sees there's no limit to what she'll do in order to please him... In many instances he will use that to his advantage... This takes place in Corporate America, the streets, all over "it's universal"... But women should have a mind to know ... See Morethey are worth more than that... I can recall many of the stunts John Whetsel pulled to try and control you and "mold" into the slut/slave he wanted you to be. But you know that no weapon formed against you shall prosper... Because you've known for a long time who you are and who's you are... Nobody needs to explain that to you.

Arra Da Flygurl Simmons
Arra Da Flygurl Simmons
@Amy lol... @Nicole I am with you... @Mom aw thank you for those words... However, I can say had I not learned from you and the people you were around... I'd probably be lost and looking for a man to "save" me. I think about the past things that I seen on TV versus what's on TV today the reality shows... I see people mainly women adjusting and ... See Morealtering their bodies and I wonder why, and if you pay close attention they're all looking the same... Big lips,big eyes, big boobs and small waist lines... Is that natural or are we doing these things to satisfy men?

Kristopher BrezzyBaby Hamilton
Kristopher BrezzyBaby Hamilton
@Mom @Grandmom I can take it a step further... What about how John Whetsel used Dana a grown woman trying to distract you guys while you were working I am home alone chilling doing homework after school she would be calling me on the phone knowing you weren't home... Leaving comments on my myspace page... What was that about? Was she doing that for money? Did they think she was going to conquer me I was only 12 years old... Dana is a grown woman.

Arra Da Flygurl Simmons
Arra Da Flygurl Simmons
@BrezzyBaby Yes, not only Dana, there was Z with her callin herself tutoring you in math after you were ahead in your math class and they saw I was building a relationship with Mrs. Mills the jealous white men were intimidated... Their thing was you were suppose to learn from "dumb" black women. And I was suppose to be a slut/whore for the stupid white men. Hello somebody this is true stuff.

Arra Da Flygurl Simmons
Arra Da Flygurl Simmons
@Mom didn't you say John Whetsel had one fork, one knife, one spoon, that looked just like my silverware and Mrs. Whetsel asked you where did it come from? This man is stupid... Getting ready to take you down boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment