Arra, Up Close and Personal

Arra, Up Close and Personal

Aoki, Daddy, and Ming

Aoki, Daddy, and Ming
I'm not spoiled he make me works! Hard too!

Simmons Money!

Russell Simmons has been instrumental in bringing hip-hop to every facet of business and media since its inception in the late 1970s: in music with the co-founding of the immensely successful original Def Jam Recordings; in the fashion industry with the trail-blazing Phat Farm, BabyPhat, Run Athletics, and Def Jam University clothing lines; in film with Simmons Lathan Media Group; in television with HBO’s “The Def Comedy Jam” and “Russell Simmons Presents Def Poetry”; on Broadway with the Tony Award winning stage production “Russell Simmons Def Poetry Jam on Broadway”; in the financial services industry with UniRush and its RushCard and Baby Phat RushCard; in fine jewelry with The Simmons Jewelry Co; in video gaming, mobile communications and other industries utilizing the internationally recognized Def Jam brand through Def Jam Enterprises; and in the community with Rush Philanthropic Arts Foundation and the Hip-Hop Summit Action Network. Russell is a sought-after public speaker and regularly addresses audiences ranging from public school children and university students to corporate executives and community leaders.

2010 Dis is Family Business, Mind Ya Business!

The Effect of Cocaine

The effects of cocaine: I don't even know where to begin again....
Small town education in the South, if you can go visit a small town and drive the same car as a distant relative who lives in that town and is also on cocaine and the locals in the town (the people that sell the cocaine to your relative everyday) gets you confused with your relative the town needs a make over. (. . _____) #Getit In small towns in the South the smartest black person is dumber than the smartest white person.... So you do the math...
Something is telling me yall wanna hear more about the Brown Clown that lives on my block.... And the effects of his cocaine habit... Cocaine will have you telling these type of lies.... Ok so one day "Humble D" invites me to his crib... Now I know I told yall about how his married "Step Dad" rented a car and had Humble tell me that was their new car. Well on this particular day Daddy was on his way to the bank he had Humble say in front of me... "Bring me back twenty thousand"... Daddy replied "that's all you need"... I was suppose to think "OMG they got money". Doing too much. Cartoon ass nigga.Cocaine will have you doing shit like this again the "Big Bad Clown" on my block riding round in his truck pulls up on the side of me when I walking back home minding my bidness asking "Can you do my hair my wife don't know what she is doing.... I ain't got no money to pay you"...... But did you had said "that's all you need" when asked to bring back twenty thousand from the bank? How old are you again?I don't wanna tell yall how the Big Bad Brown Clown was using his next door neighbor... Having the dude and his girlfriend come knock on my door at random time during the day asking to use my internet... That was to verify that I had internet. But I told them to email me what they needed and I'll get back with them. He was using them trying to see what furniture we had in our house... He is the reason the dude lost his job...
I would be out in my yard cutting the grass on the riding lawn mower "The Big Bad Brown Clown" would pull up in my driveway and turn around and drive back down toward his house. Then one day as I'm walking home from the store he pulls up next to my just as I reached my house saying "Can you do my hair, my wife doesn't know what she is doing?" So I told the clown "Yea I will do your hair but you got to cut my grass or something"... He replied "I can't cut grass my back".... Then gone have his son say "I will cut your grass for fifteen or twenty dollars".... Then later on you see their leaf blower chilling by the door... Daddy's blowing leaves in his yard when his back is hurting... This nigga stupid yall... He has been stalking me since I moved back into this neighborhood in April of 2009. I give you a list of shit he wasn't paying attention too because he was paying too much attention to me: He got married in the process of stalking me.... How did he plan the wedding? He got a baby Momma in the process of stalking me... A baby Momma that looks like she can be my lil cousin...
He was "Fixing up" his "studio".... Not noticing the white people in the empty house next door to him were watching and getting ready to pounce on him cause they saw.... He ain't paying attention to shit. I wake up in the morning to go for a walk in the opposite direction as his house why he wake his son who has no legs up and have him follow me with crust and shit still on his face.... Then when my Momma goes outside he sends his little sons down by my house with their dogs who they never ever take for walks.... Like WTF is his purpose.... Retarded.... Extra retarded... I take my Mom to the doctor why he have people follow us there Im chillin in the car waiting and reading a book and a stalker that looks just like him pulls up and just sits in the car watching me. Or a couple that suppose to be him and his wife will stop my Mother and I and comment on my Mom's truck then. Then the husband will just continue talking and flirting and when they're done with their business they coming back to their car arguing.... I go for a walk dressed in sweats and a brown sweater in his retarded head he thinking the brown sweater covering my body is me being naked without exposing myself and comes out his house dressed in sweat pants no shirt and some crocs (not the real ones).... And his wife right there in the house... How can people act like they don't see that stupid shit? Wait once he started using his son in the wheelchair he had people that look like his wife follow me around.... That was suppose to confuse me because she works so she was suppose to be the one paying people to follow me. Then I would go to his house because his son would invite me so that I can see how his Daddy was having his wife turn their house into a duplicate of our house...

Now check this out... One day I walked to the store in my neighborhood (The Dollar General) I have to pass a few other lil corner stores to get there on my way home I passed the "Arab" store and there was a couple outside fighting. The dude had dreads (he was suppose to be) the Brown Clown down the block from me. The dude with the dreads told the lady he was with "I'm fucking the shit out of your daughter". They started fighting... Wut yall think that was about?
I wonder if he was putting cocaine in their laundry detergent... Cause his kids were acting like lil parrots...

1 comment:

  1. บริการเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ปี 2022 เกมให้เลือกเล่นมากกว่า 1,000 เกมSLOT d

    ReplyDelete