Arra, Up Close and Personal

Arra, Up Close and Personal

Aoki, Daddy, and Ming

Aoki, Daddy, and Ming
I'm not spoiled he make me works! Hard too!

Simmons Money!

Russell Simmons has been instrumental in bringing hip-hop to every facet of business and media since its inception in the late 1970s: in music with the co-founding of the immensely successful original Def Jam Recordings; in the fashion industry with the trail-blazing Phat Farm, BabyPhat, Run Athletics, and Def Jam University clothing lines; in film with Simmons Lathan Media Group; in television with HBO’s “The Def Comedy Jam” and “Russell Simmons Presents Def Poetry”; on Broadway with the Tony Award winning stage production “Russell Simmons Def Poetry Jam on Broadway”; in the financial services industry with UniRush and its RushCard and Baby Phat RushCard; in fine jewelry with The Simmons Jewelry Co; in video gaming, mobile communications and other industries utilizing the internationally recognized Def Jam brand through Def Jam Enterprises; and in the community with Rush Philanthropic Arts Foundation and the Hip-Hop Summit Action Network. Russell is a sought-after public speaker and regularly addresses audiences ranging from public school children and university students to corporate executives and community leaders.

2010 Dis is Family Business, Mind Ya Business!

Gods miracles R constantly unfolding rt in front of yr eyes,open them,Smile & breathe your breathing the air of the billionaires- Russell Simmons

So this magazine hits me up online and says they have been following me and like my writings. They asked me to join their team. So I agreed however I was a bit hesitant but I know if you wait long enough Evil will tell on himself every time that's the name of his game. So prior to January' 10, I never mentioned to anybody that I work and write with Global Grind you'd only know this if you were following me on facebook and reading the many articles I blasted from Global Grind's site.

So once my email address was set up I sent this out to all of the staff @ the magazine.

Hello Raw Talent Team,
My name is Cristina Hamilton, RTM writer. So nice to be working with you all I am excited. I just wanted to send a quick ice breaker email. I am not sure who knows who but I am excited about meeting and working with you all. I am working on RTM's myspace page and wanted to get some suggestions from you all. I also wanted to post the team as the top friends as well as place any facebook fanpage or any other social networks badges that you may belong to and wanted to promote. In order to do so I need you all to send me the information or with permits from Calvin The CEO you can post them yourselves. Please let's team up on facebook, myspace, however whatever let's connect we are a team and I predict Big Things for the future. Who you wit Team!!! Let's make it happen.
A little about me:
Please don't hesitate to respond with any information you want to share especially regarding my work I am open to constructive feedback.. Nice meeting you all and I look forward to hear from and working with you all.
No one responded via email, however some were sending signs saying "hey I am following you". However no one was getting my signs saying "hey I am watching and also you don't know who is watching you while you are following me". There was one person in particular that caught my attention. The Editor, and why, check this below.

Cristina Arra HamiltonCristina Arra Simmons January 17 at 11:43am

Hey I would like to make you an admin on my fan page so we can assist one another with edits

Writer:61 fans
Cheryl M. Williams: January 18 at 4:28am
Hi. I appreciate the thought but assist each other how exactly?
Cristina Arra Simmons : January 18 at 7:28am
U are the Editor right? ;)
Cristina Arra Simmons: January 18 at 9:51am
You know what don't worry about what I said. I tend to jump the gun before I actually get to know people so just forget about the offer. Be blessed.
Cheryl M. Williams :January 20 at 1:21am

I'm sorry, I'm confused lol? "Editor" is my online nickname like Arra Da Flygurl is yours. I chose that nickname b/c it's what I aspire to be way before I learned of RTM. I was introduced to RTM nearly a year ago thru a mutual contact & eventually asked to take on the responsiblity of Editor. I've been contributing to this project in that capacity ever since as best as I can & feel blessed to have an early opportunity to do what I love while still in college. I hope this fully answers your question.

Now, it seems to me you're right -- you tend to jump the gun before you get to know people. Therefore, getting the wrong ideas! I was simply asking you to elaborate on HOW we would assist one another with edits. I don't like to assume but again, I appreciate the offer. By the way, I'm a nice person and I have no issue with you... but I do suggest you chill out and heal that bruised ego of yours and stop thinking everyone is out to hurt you. I'm out.

(Yall read that shit)!!!

Cristina Arra Simmons: January 20 at 8:21am
"By the way, I'm a nice person and I have no issue with you... but I do suggest you chill out and heal that bruised ego of yours and stop thinking everyone is out to hurt you. I'm out."
Chick first off my ego is not bruised by no means if anything I am happy people choose to show how ignorant and controlled they can be. I simply was trying to break the ice. But check it you don't have to worry about that ever again please believe that. By saying my ego is bruised you are making a outrageous assumption so you do that. Be out. Peace.

Do over... By Cheryl Williams

Cheryl M. Williams: January 23 at 3:39am
Sooooo.... hey there. Look, there's no use in pretending we didn't get off on the wrong foot but still, I'd like it if we squash this shit and move forward. I admit to having a tendency to be too direct and if I was I apologize. Either way though we have to be a team and work together so truce?

Click here to Continue Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment