Arra, Up Close and Personal

Arra, Up Close and Personal

Aoki, Daddy, and Ming

Aoki, Daddy, and Ming
I'm not spoiled he make me works! Hard too!

Simmons Money!

Russell Simmons has been instrumental in bringing hip-hop to every facet of business and media since its inception in the late 1970s: in music with the co-founding of the immensely successful original Def Jam Recordings; in the fashion industry with the trail-blazing Phat Farm, BabyPhat, Run Athletics, and Def Jam University clothing lines; in film with Simmons Lathan Media Group; in television with HBO’s “The Def Comedy Jam” and “Russell Simmons Presents Def Poetry”; on Broadway with the Tony Award winning stage production “Russell Simmons Def Poetry Jam on Broadway”; in the financial services industry with UniRush and its RushCard and Baby Phat RushCard; in fine jewelry with The Simmons Jewelry Co; in video gaming, mobile communications and other industries utilizing the internationally recognized Def Jam brand through Def Jam Enterprises; and in the community with Rush Philanthropic Arts Foundation and the Hip-Hop Summit Action Network. Russell is a sought-after public speaker and regularly addresses audiences ranging from public school children and university students to corporate executives and community leaders.

2010 Dis is Family Business, Mind Ya Business!

Life is like a Box of Pastry Shoes....

Well slowly but surely as my true identity secrets unfold the hate increases. So as you all may know by now I am a Simmons one of the beautiful daughters of Russell Simmons. And everybody wants to know why now. Why tell us now. Thinking I am looking for a handout a get rich quick scheme etc etc. After all of the things that have been happening to me who wouldn't be looking for somebody to free them. However it's the total opposite here. Everybody around me knew, I didn't and this is why these people were going above and beyond to keep me from finding out, why? Because it's "American's" nature to smile in your face and pull you down like a crab in the bucket. Yes it's true yall were taught well. Well during our get to know one another process my Dad was trying his best to bring people together. By knowing me, he knew who I'd fit in with and where I would be able to detect "hate". Especially within the Simmons' organization. And please believe the same things yall were doing to keep me down the Powers that Be were trying to do the same thing to the Simmons family to keep everybody distracted. But God is good and you can't stop his plans no matter how hard you try, Devils! Let's talk about my introduction to one of the people behind Pastry Shoes.

This is an email I sent with my Mom's last name: Hello Ladies,
I was looking over the website. I really have some ideas on how we can make it more attractive to the urban world. “Pastry shoes really goes hand-in-hand with music, celebrities and obviously fashion,” . I totally agree, the colors, the outfits, it's all very urban, hip hop glam and I love it. However the website isn't as inviting as it should be for the Simmons name. This is something I put together at home and I hadn't seen your site until tonight. I want to share it with you and I am open to sharing other ideas as well. I thank you in advance for your time and consideration.I included a link to my facebook there you will find some of my Pastry ideas, as well as a video my son and I shot the day I went out looking for Pastry's product here in Charlotte. I also included a composite of my ideas. I am in North Carolina and the Pastry inventory here is very limited. Please click the link to view my little Presentation of Pastry from my perspective.
A Pastry Run
A Pastry Run Video

--
Never give up keep your head in the clouds its a cool place to be....
Sincerely,

Ms. Cristina R. Hamilton
Writer -Global Grind.com
http://globalgrind.com/user/budncris09/

This is the return for who was suppose to be a representative from Pastry Shoes:
Christina,

The girls just sent this over to me. This is very nice. It's exactly the stuff we are looking for. My only concern is how we can make it even more valuable. It would help if you put a back link in the youtube video and on global grind pointing at LovePastry.com. I also would like you to write the terms "Pastry Shoes" and "Urban Shoes" on the video description and tags and on your website. That would really help me out.

Thanks,
Maurice

First of I see he ain't paying attention he spelled my name wrong!
My response:
Maurice,
It's done! Thanks for the feedback!

Chritina,

Did you receive the shoes we sent you? And were you able to write any more blog posts?

Thanks,
Maurice

Now I was suppose to receive these shows back in January it wasn't until after I alerted my Dad Via Twitter things started changing. @UncleRush who is Marice @ vidagroup he has been promising to send me Pastry shoes etc etc we have been speaking via email spam mail?

I am certain somebody spoke to Maurice but let me tell you this prior to sending me the shoes he called me from a number in the (561) area code which I am sure is a bootleg number that's the work of IT people they do ish like that to try to talk to me. Trust when I quit they management called my house pretending to be bill collectors hoping that I'd get all panicky and run back to them for employment. So while dude and I are having a conversation via phone he is telling things he has already read on facebook about myself and my son. I just sat and listened. Anyway to make a long story short. After almost two months I finally got the shoes via UPS. They were shipped out on February 10, 2010 and arrived at my house yesterday, February 23, 2010. I am certain that during this time somebody was hoping I'd call Maurice on that bootleg phone number and speak to one of them stalkers in Florida. See how stupid they are. And these people have access to so many people's personal information. So I got my shoes!
Click to view the Boots

I have emailed Maurice with no response! Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment