Arra, Up Close and Personal

Arra, Up Close and Personal

Aoki, Daddy, and Ming

Aoki, Daddy, and Ming
I'm not spoiled he make me works! Hard too!

Simmons Money!

Russell Simmons has been instrumental in bringing hip-hop to every facet of business and media since its inception in the late 1970s: in music with the co-founding of the immensely successful original Def Jam Recordings; in the fashion industry with the trail-blazing Phat Farm, BabyPhat, Run Athletics, and Def Jam University clothing lines; in film with Simmons Lathan Media Group; in television with HBO’s “The Def Comedy Jam” and “Russell Simmons Presents Def Poetry”; on Broadway with the Tony Award winning stage production “Russell Simmons Def Poetry Jam on Broadway”; in the financial services industry with UniRush and its RushCard and Baby Phat RushCard; in fine jewelry with The Simmons Jewelry Co; in video gaming, mobile communications and other industries utilizing the internationally recognized Def Jam brand through Def Jam Enterprises; and in the community with Rush Philanthropic Arts Foundation and the Hip-Hop Summit Action Network. Russell is a sought-after public speaker and regularly addresses audiences ranging from public school children and university students to corporate executives and community leaders.

2010 Dis is Family Business, Mind Ya Business!

Real Talk (Tallahellsee)

I was just gonna make this one for the ladies but fellas you need to see this to. Some of you are big brothers as well as fathers so let your little sisters read it too. Again I woke up this morning and my twitter fingers started typing away and before I knew it. Here's a blog with a purpose!
I'm sorry people I hate to keep bringing up Tallahellssee but I got to share, somebody's son or daughter needs to hear it, so check it. As you know so many educated women there are allowing men play games with their minds it's unbelievable almost had me thinking something was wrong with me. But again back to the neighbor from California and her (guy friend) one of Florida's state representative's assistant now yall know my moms was staying with me for awhile in Tallahellsee. I also let me nephew come up to try to get himself a life started be it in school of just working saving and planning something to get him on the right path. Well, let me tell you what those to "college educated" devils were doing. As you know little miss neighbor informant, was keeping her guy informed on everything she heard or saw happening in my house. One day she asked "do you have wireless? " The next day my wireless was blocked, all because little I wanna be your clone didn't have wireless on her computer but I am sure after reading my blogs you all know she had wireless in the Brain! I also need to mention homegirl had all this time to play games and still end up in somebody's church on Sunday and go for prayer during the week. I really would like to know what God she was worshiping, that he wasn't trying to show her "you're ass is ignorant!"
Obviously the God she served had her deaf, blind and dumb cause she was getting non of the messages I was sending her ass. Anyway this is what the (guy friend), you know the only time she wanted me to come over was when he was there.
He'd be talking about how his friend, a girl, how her mother was taking a of her and how he didn't think it was right. THAT my friends was an attempt to put negative thoughts in my head about m moms. I'd sit there and listen like homeboy it aint nothing you can put in my head bout my Old Girl cuz you don't know anything about her but keep talking so I can check your weak ass technique! THEN HE WOULD try to get me to engaged in conversation about my nephew see my nephew is Gay, a blind man can see that but he is very confident like Ru Paul Okaaay! So mister guy friend would talk about how he wouldn't come to my house becuz of my nephew. I'd look like, did I invite you? Nope, but keep talking and exposing your insecurities homey! Like I said I eventually stop talking to the girl all together she would try to engage in conversation from time to time to show me she was still stalking me and like two weeks before I moved guy friend start coming back around they were hoping I'd talk to them to at least ask for help to move or at least tell them where I was going.

Follow Me on Twitter @Arra_Simmons

No comments:

Post a Comment