Arra, Up Close and Personal

Arra, Up Close and Personal

Aoki, Daddy, and Ming

Aoki, Daddy, and Ming
I'm not spoiled he make me works! Hard too!

Simmons Money!

Russell Simmons has been instrumental in bringing hip-hop to every facet of business and media since its inception in the late 1970s: in music with the co-founding of the immensely successful original Def Jam Recordings; in the fashion industry with the trail-blazing Phat Farm, BabyPhat, Run Athletics, and Def Jam University clothing lines; in film with Simmons Lathan Media Group; in television with HBO’s “The Def Comedy Jam” and “Russell Simmons Presents Def Poetry”; on Broadway with the Tony Award winning stage production “Russell Simmons Def Poetry Jam on Broadway”; in the financial services industry with UniRush and its RushCard and Baby Phat RushCard; in fine jewelry with The Simmons Jewelry Co; in video gaming, mobile communications and other industries utilizing the internationally recognized Def Jam brand through Def Jam Enterprises; and in the community with Rush Philanthropic Arts Foundation and the Hip-Hop Summit Action Network. Russell is a sought-after public speaker and regularly addresses audiences ranging from public school children and university students to corporate executives and community leaders.

2010 Dis is Family Business, Mind Ya Business!

Tiger, Tell them to Kiss your Ass!!!!

I wrote this blog when they first "exposed" Tiger's affair!!! And then they got him all over the news apologizing and ish! I didn't watch but according to my sources I am told it was like they covered all things for him to say prior to airing the "apology". According to Ariana Huffington co-founder and editor and chief of the Huffington Post, "You can just picture his handlers working on the statement and going down a checklist". Can I ask yall this what the hell is he apologizing for. I am sorry they set me up because I am black man who is the best in the world at a white sport. I am sorry my father spent time teaching me and helping me master the game and because of it I have many endorsements! Those endosers, gatorade, nike etc... any of them African American owned!! Tiger you don't have to apologize for shit! All you need to do is fix your marriage if it's worth it continue to focus on God and your passion and hello black owned companies... There are two black athletes who need your help! Michael Vick and Tiger Woods!!! "We coming back for them they might say that they don't know"!!!


Can I just speak a moment! Tiger Woods! OMG nevermind!

Leave the Tiger alone. See I said I didn't want to get into it. But the pressure had me blogging about Tiger's personal life. Leave him alone yall. We all know inquiring minds want to know but he don't have to tell us who, what, when, where and how. Dammit he is Tiger Woods.

What I tell you patience people and everything done in the dark shall be exposed. And this is how it's gonna go!

Yall the media is showing yall Tiger Woods was set up. We gone find a way to get that money and put your ass on blast while doing it!

She has a healthy Prenup!! Gone head and cheat nicca, yup get on these drugs and then watch out!!! Cuz she is TIRED so this is payback!!! And, well, see who is backing her, right? Let's say it together class... The world!!! Oh it's not certain if Tiger will loose any endorsements!!! Just wait till all these damn mistresses start talking. Those drugs already made him say a mouthful; the Voicemail Dammit Tiger you broke the code mind over madder (yes madder)!!! Yall she had done went through his phone before that day. People of the majority sick together.They sent signs to show her look sister he playing you. Not saying she's wrong. She had a plan. Tiger you got caught slippin bro! But I ain't one to gossip I just call it like I sees it! BAM!


Tiger, Dude!!!

It don't matter if you think it's a set up or not. But listen 360 degrees people what you through out comes right back at you. What goes up must come down!!!! Especially when you living foul!!!

Here what my Dad and I had to say on Twitter in regards to this Tiger Woods melarchy!!

UncleRush: Let that boy breath! Looking @ news they are all over him let him alone Tiger Woods, The Atonement Process http://bit.ly/clW3Zx

Arra_Simmons :@Unclerush I agree leave Tiger alone the same people the got him into to this mess, helped expose him let it alone! I wonder why they did this to Tiger is it because Golf is a sport for the "majority" and any black man in it shall be set up! And exposed because he's great at it! Why? why must we feed into the melarchy! THEY DON'T WANT US HAVING ISH! Every black man became a target once we elected President Barack Obama!!!

Click the following links for more on the WoMan with the Plan!

http://globalgrind.com/channel/gossip/content/1199461/Tiger-Woods-Wife-Moves-Out/

Tiger Blogs: Leave Me Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment