Arra, Up Close and Personal

Arra, Up Close and Personal

Aoki, Daddy, and Ming

Aoki, Daddy, and Ming
I'm not spoiled he make me works! Hard too!

Simmons Money!

Russell Simmons has been instrumental in bringing hip-hop to every facet of business and media since its inception in the late 1970s: in music with the co-founding of the immensely successful original Def Jam Recordings; in the fashion industry with the trail-blazing Phat Farm, BabyPhat, Run Athletics, and Def Jam University clothing lines; in film with Simmons Lathan Media Group; in television with HBO’s “The Def Comedy Jam” and “Russell Simmons Presents Def Poetry”; on Broadway with the Tony Award winning stage production “Russell Simmons Def Poetry Jam on Broadway”; in the financial services industry with UniRush and its RushCard and Baby Phat RushCard; in fine jewelry with The Simmons Jewelry Co; in video gaming, mobile communications and other industries utilizing the internationally recognized Def Jam brand through Def Jam Enterprises; and in the community with Rush Philanthropic Arts Foundation and the Hip-Hop Summit Action Network. Russell is a sought-after public speaker and regularly addresses audiences ranging from public school children and university students to corporate executives and community leaders.

2010 Dis is Family Business, Mind Ya Business!

You Friends on Myspace did it... We thought you did it too.


After spending time on twitter discussing some of my experiences in Tallahassee. I have come to the realization I worked with a bunch of idiots. There are no other words that describes them. Let's take a stroll down memory lane, shall we? Remember I told you guys the men I worked with, married and single, were going above and beyond the call of duty to show how desperate they were/are for sex. Well I am reminded of The Black Caucus Gala 2008 in Tallahassee, Fl. I was still living in the real estate's company apartment complex. This girl had moved in next door, she was from California, from the beginning she seemed strange but everybody seemed strange during this times so I put it aside and tried to befriend her. Well we will refer to her as "the neighbor" for now. The neighbor had a guy friend who was an assistant to a state representative and wanted to know if I would accompany himself and the "neighbor" to The Black Caucus Gala. Now prior to the event I felt as if she, like everybody else in Tallahassee was trying to engage me in sexual activities with her and the "guy friend". She'd only want me to come over when he was there. Had I had company over she would wait until he came to her house find a reason to invite me over and he'd be trying to tell me about how his boss was cute but when he heard her and her husband having sex in their office it turned him off. I use to sit there like these dumb assholes and he's claiming he from Miami coming at me with these damn nursery rhymes lies and games so I was like Imma stay away from them. This bitch, the "neighbor" like all of the other people had to find away in so she asked my Mom to babysit for her. Now let me tell you this she wasn't working when she first moved into the building so I am certain providing information about me helped to get her bills paid until she started working, for the department of Juvenile Justice. Ain't that some shit she playing games like a twelve year old and working making important decisions regarding the lives of other people's children.

I need to say this I became friends with the "NEIGHBOR" on myspace and the "guyfriend" as well. And to be honest I must have had some hoes on my myspace page because instead of being mature adults these fools in Tallahassee were judging me based on what the people on my myspace page did. Now KEEP IN MIND mind most of my friends on myspace were in various parts of the country THEY DID NOTHING BUT POST PICTURES AND POST STUPID COMMENTS ON MY PAGE and I blogged alot, none of them were blogging just responding to thing's I'd write. So please tell me why all these damn college educated people in Tallahassee could not read between those lines. Instead they let the damn cyber world create delusional thoughts in their heads. Which showed me none of them were as educated as the titles they hold. Now let's see I had a girl who worked for the Department of Corrections, The entire group at the IT job, This chick who works for the Department of Juvenile Justice, The Freaks at the real estate company among others. Obama,somebody needs to do some house cleaning I JUST solved the problem as to why the world is so messed up!

I want to share this with you... This question was asked on Michael Baisden's facebook fan page!

Baisden Live Guilty by Association: How choosing the wrong friends can ruin your life or send you to prison!

My answer:
Cristina Arra Simmons
As a child guilty by association is an extremely important factor when choosing friends. Because people to judge based on who you hang around. But when it comes to adults judging people based on who's their top friends on social networks and testing the person who has friends with bad reps on the myspace or facebook pages based on something you observed from one of those social network friends is taking it a little too far. I have had people try to become the people that were on my facebook and myspace thinking that would encourage me to be their friends when all it shows me is that the person going above and beyond call of duty to become my friend when I don't know jack about them is a tad bit insane!!! I hope that makes sense!!! Don't try to show a person you want to be their friends by doing things that people on their myspace and facebook pages do when the person you are trying to impress or encourage has no idea that the person you are mimicking participates in the activities you do. You make yourself look real stupid in the end. You may think because you chose to send signs that only the person you were following sees but that person you are following my know how to communicate it in a way that may expose your secrets to the world! Wise up people!

Cristina Arra Simmons

No comments:

Post a Comment