Arra, Up Close and Personal

Arra, Up Close and Personal

Aoki, Daddy, and Ming

Aoki, Daddy, and Ming
I'm not spoiled he make me works! Hard too!

Simmons Money!

Russell Simmons has been instrumental in bringing hip-hop to every facet of business and media since its inception in the late 1970s: in music with the co-founding of the immensely successful original Def Jam Recordings; in the fashion industry with the trail-blazing Phat Farm, BabyPhat, Run Athletics, and Def Jam University clothing lines; in film with Simmons Lathan Media Group; in television with HBO’s “The Def Comedy Jam” and “Russell Simmons Presents Def Poetry”; on Broadway with the Tony Award winning stage production “Russell Simmons Def Poetry Jam on Broadway”; in the financial services industry with UniRush and its RushCard and Baby Phat RushCard; in fine jewelry with The Simmons Jewelry Co; in video gaming, mobile communications and other industries utilizing the internationally recognized Def Jam brand through Def Jam Enterprises; and in the community with Rush Philanthropic Arts Foundation and the Hip-Hop Summit Action Network. Russell is a sought-after public speaker and regularly addresses audiences ranging from public school children and university students to corporate executives and community leaders.

2010 Dis is Family Business, Mind Ya Business!

Brandy on the Rocks

Well don't all jump in @ once. Here goes... This sign is nicely placed on my path to the neighborhood store near the lake... I took a walk there last night... The store clerk wanted to make sure I saw the sign as a matter of fact he asked" Do you live in Lake Point... The name of the lake the side of the where this sign is placed... I saw it on my way home and decided hey take a picture of it tomorrow. My question is this why does the sign say BrandyWine is every body in that community having a yard sale... And why does't the sign on the BrandyWine's side of the street say "BrandyWine" in bold... Can somebody also explain why couldn't they just write Yard Sale on Allen Road... Because I was suppose to see the "Brandy Wine"... Not to mention an informant came to my house earlier that day took a look at my "E&J VSOP" a Brandy that we like to sip on...the informant Started asking all types of questions about the "Brandy" and later that night this sign is what I encountered...





No comments:

Post a Comment