Arra, Up Close and Personal

Arra, Up Close and Personal

Aoki, Daddy, and Ming

Aoki, Daddy, and Ming
I'm not spoiled he make me works! Hard too!

Simmons Money!

Russell Simmons has been instrumental in bringing hip-hop to every facet of business and media since its inception in the late 1970s: in music with the co-founding of the immensely successful original Def Jam Recordings; in the fashion industry with the trail-blazing Phat Farm, BabyPhat, Run Athletics, and Def Jam University clothing lines; in film with Simmons Lathan Media Group; in television with HBO’s “The Def Comedy Jam” and “Russell Simmons Presents Def Poetry”; on Broadway with the Tony Award winning stage production “Russell Simmons Def Poetry Jam on Broadway”; in the financial services industry with UniRush and its RushCard and Baby Phat RushCard; in fine jewelry with The Simmons Jewelry Co; in video gaming, mobile communications and other industries utilizing the internationally recognized Def Jam brand through Def Jam Enterprises; and in the community with Rush Philanthropic Arts Foundation and the Hip-Hop Summit Action Network. Russell is a sought-after public speaker and regularly addresses audiences ranging from public school children and university students to corporate executives and community leaders.

2010 Dis is Family Business, Mind Ya Business!

Trying to Get Ahead, But Left behind


As so many of us are trying to get ahead and take care of ourselves and our families this young man, my dear friend Ron Anthony, is trying very hard as well. And because the MasterMinds in Tallahassee wanted to try and destroy EVERY friendship I had. I wrote this blog to exemplify how they stuck their noses in this Gentlemen's personal life hoping they'd make me think it was Ron instead of JOHN trying to keep confusion in all of our lives.
People let me introduce you to one of the star players in this "Conspiracy Theory". Every time he comes around me lately he has been dressed like "RayJ". He was the informant asking about the "Brandy" that inspired the "Brandy on the Rocks" blog he was also the informant they sent to the hospital to tell me about the joke that was played on his mother in law, which inspired my "The Plot to Kill My Mother" blog. When I first moved back to North Carolina this Ron was driving a black Infiniti Q45, same as two of the employees that worked for John E. Whetsel at the real estate company in Tallahassee Dave and Josh, Dave Peeples drove a white Q45 and he was the General Manager who would send John emails calling his assistant Nadia Spence from Dave calling her "nigga". White car plus emails meant Dave was racist. Josh Payton drove a grey Q45 and JOhn would have Herbert Chapman, the black guy at the company tell me things like Josh will date and have sex with anybody. As a matter of fact John and another employee at the real estate company with whom he was roomates were fighting because the roomate thought Josh was trying to or had slept with his girl. All that drama created by John Whetsel. And remember Josh is the person who said to me he and I were going to have sex whether I wanted to or not. (John) has made an ass of himself trying. That's all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment