Arra, Up Close and Personal

Arra, Up Close and Personal

Aoki, Daddy, and Ming

Aoki, Daddy, and Ming
I'm not spoiled he make me works! Hard too!

Simmons Money!

Russell Simmons has been instrumental in bringing hip-hop to every facet of business and media since its inception in the late 1970s: in music with the co-founding of the immensely successful original Def Jam Recordings; in the fashion industry with the trail-blazing Phat Farm, BabyPhat, Run Athletics, and Def Jam University clothing lines; in film with Simmons Lathan Media Group; in television with HBO’s “The Def Comedy Jam” and “Russell Simmons Presents Def Poetry”; on Broadway with the Tony Award winning stage production “Russell Simmons Def Poetry Jam on Broadway”; in the financial services industry with UniRush and its RushCard and Baby Phat RushCard; in fine jewelry with The Simmons Jewelry Co; in video gaming, mobile communications and other industries utilizing the internationally recognized Def Jam brand through Def Jam Enterprises; and in the community with Rush Philanthropic Arts Foundation and the Hip-Hop Summit Action Network. Russell is a sought-after public speaker and regularly addresses audiences ranging from public school children and university students to corporate executives and community leaders.

2010 Dis is Family Business, Mind Ya Business!

CIAA 2010, Charlotte, NC

I've tried to enjoy myself and live life on the "wild side" during the CIAA this year here in Charlotte but my stalkers, Just ain't having it. If you follow me on Twitter , I know you've read my rants about the day party @ Ruth Chris I went to hosted by a local radio station here in Charlotte. If I could tell you how they (my stalking fans) follow me you'd think I was crazy but no matter what. They seem to find me. All I wanna do is have a lil fun with out the babysitters who's job it is to ensure I don't run into any celebrities because they don't want me posting pictures up on the internet because it makes them (my stalking fans) jealous. Well look at this stalkers!!!!


@ Best Buy the same radio station hosted this event!

I am not knocking the Radio Stations or it's personalities I am and will always be a fan. It's just crazy how they(my stalking fans) do things!


On my way to a party hosted by another radio station here!

So I was was thinking about adding accessories to this "fit". I decided to change my plans and just find a party! Just show up somewhere! Hmmm them damn stalking fans of mine showed they natural asses and followed me!


Just chillin, chillin, mindin my business...

I asked for a Grey Goose and Pineapple! They gave me Water Goose and Pineapple wasn't nothing Grey about shit in my cup!!!


After drink 2, do I look drunk? Hell no...

For the price I paid I shoulda been walking round that mug talkin about "I need to get to 445 Kane Road"!!! "Call me a cab round this mug"! I was sober as hell! And this is how it looked in the room I was chillin in!


Music bumpin these mugs at the Buffet Table! WTF

Man let me go find some action! I see these stalkers getting ready to ack a damn monkey!


DJ Kool "Im bout to turn this mutha out watch and learn, Short Chain!"

Man when I walked up in this room DJ Cool was just getting up to the turn table to rock the Party!!! Ya, heard the whole scenery changed when he started spinning!!!


Let me clear my throat! Let me know if you Good
to go! I say Hold Up!!

It was a wrap after that! To view more photos on this event please click here Arra Da Flygurl!

No comments:

Post a Comment