Arra, Up Close and Personal

Arra, Up Close and Personal

Aoki, Daddy, and Ming

Aoki, Daddy, and Ming
I'm not spoiled he make me works! Hard too!

Simmons Money!

Russell Simmons has been instrumental in bringing hip-hop to every facet of business and media since its inception in the late 1970s: in music with the co-founding of the immensely successful original Def Jam Recordings; in the fashion industry with the trail-blazing Phat Farm, BabyPhat, Run Athletics, and Def Jam University clothing lines; in film with Simmons Lathan Media Group; in television with HBO’s “The Def Comedy Jam” and “Russell Simmons Presents Def Poetry”; on Broadway with the Tony Award winning stage production “Russell Simmons Def Poetry Jam on Broadway”; in the financial services industry with UniRush and its RushCard and Baby Phat RushCard; in fine jewelry with The Simmons Jewelry Co; in video gaming, mobile communications and other industries utilizing the internationally recognized Def Jam brand through Def Jam Enterprises; and in the community with Rush Philanthropic Arts Foundation and the Hip-Hop Summit Action Network. Russell is a sought-after public speaker and regularly addresses audiences ranging from public school children and university students to corporate executives and community leaders.

2010 Dis is Family Business, Mind Ya Business!

The RushCard's Target African American Audience Lacks Fiscal Responsibility

As you may know if you have been reading and keeping up with what's going on in my world I have been stalked and harassed by men in Tallahassee who use other "ignorant" yet "educated" people as puppets and tools of communication to send messages to me. This is the latest my son, Kris Hamilton, myself and others have been promoting my Dad's, Russell Simmons, Rushcard as well as all of the other Simmons brands on various social networks. Well on facebook a young man who calls himself the "Most Right Bishop" has been communicating and expressing his thoughts on the Rushcard with my son. This is what he wrote.


Adner M March 3 at 2:39pm
I don't know you but is thier a reason that you are pubbing Russell Simmons Rush Card? you know that is for people with poor credit right?

Kristopher Hamilton March 3 at 8:40pm
Are you kidding me? Did you read on what Rushcard is really about. It's for people who are seeking financial freedom from the credit bureau and banking institutions bondage with their fees and charges. The Rushcard has a lot to offer especially to those who are financially ignorant! Wow do you even know Russell Simmons?

Adner M March 4 at 8:50am
yes I know Mr. Simmons and have met him on several occasisions when he visit my law firm. and yes I am well aware of what they tell you the card is supposed to represent, however some things you have to find out for yourself. Youre young.. so its ok.

After reading those messages I had to step in just to set him and the person his is representing straight on what the Rushcard is all about, among other things.


Arra Da Flygurl Simmons March 4 at 12:33pm
If you got something to say to him! You send it to me you are right he is young so anything you got to say say it to me I am his mother!

Adner M March 4 at 5:06pm
Ms. Simmons,

Hello - I was only asking your son why is he added me on facebook as a friend and began sending me multiple request on behalf of Mr. Simmons rush card? Obviously with the schedule that I have I don't pay attention to many of these requests, but since he was activly engaging in making the public aware of Mr. Simmons Rush card, I wanted to know what was the intrest to him. I dont believe in the explotation of our youth to solicit for a companies.

So whenever you find those answers please help me understand. I mean after all it is your son who is sending this group invites out by the masses.

Mr. Marcelin

Arra Da Flygurl Simmons March 4 at 5:51pm
He is representing the Simmon's Brand he is not only sending RushCard, he is inviting people to learn more about all of the Russell Simmons' products in fashion, TV, technology and beyond. So all I am saying to you is be sure you understand exactly what the product is all about before saying things like the "RushCard is for people with poor credit". Is anything about Russell Simmons poor? That's and insult if anything he is trying to help free people from Financial bondage place on them by their financial institutions the same institutions whose objective is to ensure they remain "people with poor credit". When you sign up for your Rushcard please use the referral code (Arra_Simmons1) and earn money ...
Founded in 2003 by entrepreneur and philanthropist Russell Simmons, UniRush, LLC, revolutionized the payments industry when it launched one of the first prepaid Visa debit cards. The Prepaid Visa RushCard provided instant access to a set of basic financial services for ...over 48 million Americans who could not previously establish traditional banking relationships. A pioneer and prepaid card industry leader, UniRush is: •One of the longest standing consumer reload-able prepaid cards to offer a direct deposit loading option. •The first to offer direct deposit to a Prepaid Visa card. •The first to offer check-writing capabilities to prepaid debit cardholders. •The first Prepaid Visa card allowing cardholders to load funds at MoneyGram (in approximately 40,000 locations nationwide). •The first prepaid debit card to offer comprehensive online money tools allowing cardholders to track balance trends, categorize and analyze personal spending, and create and monitor monthly budgets. RushCard empowers cardholders to take control of their financial futures. It’s an easy-to-use and convenient alternative to credit cards, traditional banking, and check-cashing services – without the worry of going into debt, overdrawing an account, or incurring costly fees. Cardholders enjoy the freedom and security of having a prepaid Visa card to make payments, track day-to-day spending, build a positive credit file, and manage their monthly finances.
Financial Service:974 fans

Adner M March 5 at 9:25am
I recognized his ability to be an entrepreneur for the brand, but I must insist that the Rush Card is 100% designed for people with fiscal management issues, and yes for people (not saying he is one of them) with poor management issues.

The Rush card only makes a profit for its CEO which is Mr. Simmons and it targets mainly African-American with fiscal management issues.

I got a bachelors degree in accounting and did extensive research on the company, and trust me Russell Simmons is just exploiting people by avoiding teaching them fiscal responsibility, and how not to overdraft your account.

I invite you to comment on my forum on this "Rush Card" issue:
http://mostrightbishop.blogspot.com/2010/03/russell-simmons-rush-card-is-it-really.html

And as with all the youth I work with in this great city, I wish your son nothing less than the best. Be Blessed.
mostrightbishop.blogspot.com
A family approached me recently on Facebook concerning Russell Simmons’ Rush Card. It was particularly strange to me to see that a child so young was deeply involved in the advertisement of this card online. ...

Now feel free to read the blog written by the "Most High Bishop" just make sure you read the comment by Arra da Flygurl.

No comments:

Post a Comment